I have come to love email marketing and so should you.
It’s a great way to stay connected with thousands of your prospects with just the touch of a button.
What do you think of when I say email marketing to you?
Lots of small business owners think that email marketing is just about adding people to receive a monthly newsletter. To be honest monthly email newsletter is pretty much dead and add little value for the reader.
The beauty of email marketing in today’s modern world is that it has become much more diverse than that and can be used in many different ways online to help you make more sales.
If your small business is not using email marketing as part of your marketing mix, then it’s time to get started today.
Your email marketing list is going to become one of your business’s biggest assets.
14 Reasons your small business is missing out if you’re not using email marketing
- Email is instant, highly personal and has a global reach
- Depending on which email provider you decide to go with, its low cost, you don’t have to pay for postage, ink or paper.
- You can use email marketing to help capture 1000s of pre-qualified leads when you offer incentives that answer specific questions (information products) from your websites or live events, talks and using social media, low cost and no cost.
- Email marketing plays a key role in marketing your small business on social media. When set-up you can move your connections from social media into specific marketing campaigns. This helps build your list full of pre-qualified leads fast. You can develop a longer term and closer relationship plus builds trust and sell specific products and services.
- Once you have set-up your email marketing auto responders you can leave your evergreen marketing campaigns to run 24/7. So you can continually generate pre-qualified leads without doing the hard work over and over again.
- Once subscribers have joined your email list they receive an email directly to their chosen inbox so your marketing messages are less likely to be missed, you’re not competing against anyone else, and you have their sole attention.
- Run specific marketing campaigns that have a clear beginning, middle and an end, which take your subscribers through a clear process. At the end of your campaign offer a specific product or service and watch the sales come rolling in.
- Run target marketing campaigns, connect on a deeper level with your prospects and make more sales.
- Set-up different lead magnets and integrate them into your article marketing and consistently capture pre-qualified leads 24/7.
- Create a squeeze page, copy the URL, website link and add it to a specific business card and other promotional marketing material, so people can get easy access.
- Keep’s you consistently in front of long term subscribers and enables you to convert them into paying customers
- Track your results and see what people are responding to
- Follow-up with the subscriber who have clicked on specific links and make more sales
- Partner with others and grow your email list fast, this gives you the opportunity to make new sales, introduces you to new subscribers and at the same time gives you the opportunity to bring in a passive income from the sales made by your partner.
Email marketing gives massive leverage for many small businesses as long as you move away from the traditional email newsletter and move into using it more creatively.