Email marketing and list building 14 Day Challenge
Just 4 days until the 14 Day List building Challenge kicks of whoop whoop I am super excited can you tell?
You can join the challenge HERE: http://bit.ly/grow-your-list-FAST
Yesterday I received a direct message on Facebook asking, What is Blab?
Blab is the new kid on the block and it’s pretty awesome as a free media channel.
The thing I love about Blab is you can engage with people in real-time, the big difference with this platform is that people can jump in and hold a conversation with you via a video link. It’s like watching TV, but with added benefits, people can send in messages for you to answer, you can ask people to take a hot seat so you can have a live conversation with them.
Blab is very much focused on keeping it real with no hype.
This is your opportunity to ask the a number of the 14 Day List Building Challenge experts direct questions, face to face without having to even leave your home how exciting is that?
Terrifying for me but great for you.
You can join the challenge HERE http://bit.ly/grow-your-list-FAST
Email marketing and list building is all about developing long term relationships with readers, which is pretty easy to do once you have a clear focus.
One of the ways you can start to get clarity is to spend some time on discovering your email marketing DNA, it’s something I talk about in the #KickStart course in day #4 which you get for free when you join the challenge HERE: http://bit.ly/grow-your-list-FAST
There are many different types of emails you can send to your list:
- A newsletter: regular insight into your business, up and coming events, talks, photos, products, services etc.
- A marketing campaign: A sequence of emails that belong to a one-time event, the end game is to make a sale
- Follow up emails: An automated email can be received once a new subscriber has joined a new list or as part of a sequence of follow-up emails aimed at keeping closer contact with your subscribers.
- A blog broadcast: Is what it says, a blog or article update that is sent independently.
Take some time out today and have a look at the different types of emails you have sent out over the last six months and make a note of which categories they fall into:
Also, make a note of:
* How often you send out your emails?
* What has not worked well for you?
* What do you want to stop?
* What is working well and why?
* What should you be doing more of?
* What would you like to start?
I bet you are starting to see a pattern, so ask yourself what needs to change for you to connect more authentically with your subscribers?.
I’m going to let you into a little secret, I started to see massive shifts in my results when I started to email out weekly.
Developing relationships takes time and a little hard work, emailing out news once a month just doesn’t allow you to really connect and add value to that relationship and let’s face it you are probably trying to sell some sort of a service which these days, unless you are a big brand or have a massive list, isn’t going to get you the results you dream of.
Here’s just a taste of what you are going to get on the 14 Day List building Challenge
* Shortcuts – Discover dozens of shortcuts to help you grow your BUYER’S LIST FAST
* Profitable – Create a PROFITABLE list full of people who are ready to buy what it is you have to offer
* Connect – Ask all the questions you need in real-time with our experts in the SECRET Facebook Group
* Resources – Download £1000’s of additional list building TRAINING RESOURCES
* Experts – Learn from the best in the industry with my carefully HANDPICKED list building experts