Happy Wednesday and what a beautiful day it is, there’s not a cloud in the sky. For sure it’s going to be mega hot day in the UK, so I will be heading down to the beach this afternoon. One of the many luxuries of working for yourself and a perk of generating a passive income, I don’t have to be in the room to deliver the service.
Benefits of online courses for Leaders, Speakers, Consultants and Authors
I have had my head down over the last week creating a new online course. How To Attract High-Value Subscribers and Turn Them into Customers and Repeat Business. Altogether it’s taken me about 45 hours, from scripting, video work, editing and setting up a new members training portal where I can interact more closely with customers.
That’s the great thing about digital courses they are such a great investment for both parties.
For the Customer
- You get more of an opportunity to ask questions and get feedback from the experts; It’s also very easy for the tutor to add more content if needed, to support the students learning.
- They are a lot cheaper, no travel, little time out and you get to learn faster.
- They offer ongoing support and a continued learning environment, if you pay for a live day, you get a live day. If you invest in a digital course your learning and development is continued as you can still get ongoing support.
For the Business Owner
- Once the digital course is produced all I have to do is market it and keep marketing it.
- Once I have covered my costs everything emails is profit, the only outlay, is web-hosting and interacting with customers.
- There is no limit on numbers; I can work with as many people as I can sell the course too.
- Customers are moving through a very clear sales funnel which makes it easy to fill my higher end programmes and 1:1 services.
Okay, I am making it sound easy I know, but it really is that easy.
The image below demonstrates just how easy it is, from the point of attracting limitless prospects and then offering lower end digital products, then filtering them into your groups and high-end services.
Another reason for creating; How To Attract High-Value Subscribers and Turn Them into Customers and Repeat Business is that I can use this product as a way of adding more value for the next Virtual Summit I will be hosting.
It’s another great way to monetise an online event rather than giving it away for free, you charge a small fee.
Show me the Money
Say, for example, you charged just £12 for entry into a Virtual Summit and you give the customers lots of additional bonuses.
You end up with 500 attending the event that works out to be £6,000.
The course cost you £1500 to make so you are already in profit £4500.
That’s before you even start to look at other income streams from hosting a Virtual Summit.
P.S. The first week in August I’m going to be running a brand new course.
How to position your authority and influence online to get a rush of prospects, increase sales and make a passive income.
To find out more join the NEW Webcast… click HERE