If you are like many of the experts, I connect with you’re probably feeling that your business just isn’t growing fast enough.
You’ve spent a lot of time over the last year focused on bringing your products, services and training together to market online only to find that it can be time-consuming and doesn’t always bring you the results you were looking for.
Way too many experts are peddling painfully fast but not getting where they want to be and are spending way too much time focused on the wrong things rather than leveraging the true power of the internet to connect with thousands of paying prospects trust me it’s easily done.
The fastest way to get visible online and leverage the internet is to host your very own Virtual Summit because you become instantly visible in your market and attract prospects to you rather than you having to go looking for them. They create the opportunity for you to position yourself by standing out against your competitors and been seen as the market leader.
If you are a book author, consultant, trainer, entrepreneur, thought leader, serviced based business then now is the time to claim your Virtual Summit space before your competitors do.
10 Ways to make money hosting a Virtual Summit.
- Prepaid ticket, let’s just say you charge £15 people to join your Virtual Summit and you have just 100 people join that’s £1500.00
- You offer a up-sell of £45 to include other bonuses and to sell 20 £900
- You charge your speakers a small setup fee to be part of the Virtual Summit and reinvest this money back into paid digital marketing
- You work with mainstream affiliate marketers who bring in more people to the event
- You ask your speakers to market the event with an affiliate link also giving them the opportunity to make their investment back
- You create three sponsorship levels allowing you to bring in between 2,500 to 500 per sponsor
- At the end of your Virtual Summit introduce a “passive income product”, group programme or service
- Re-marketing to your warm list of prospects throughout the year
- Use Facebook remarking to get your “passive income product” group programme or service in front of warm prospects
- Relaunch your Virtual Summit 9 months later and bring in a new group of people.
Great news… after hosting a number of successful Virtual Summits over the years I have bought together a step-by-step blueprint that you can follow.
If your looking to attract a lot of people to an online event then Wendy is the expert for you. You get all the support you need from the weekly live Q&A and Facebook community as well as have the opportunity to connect, collaborate and network with other entrepreneurs.
Jackie Groundsell Connector | organiser of great business events, fast & slow | speaker | trainer | for business & businesswomen
So how are you going to become more visible and be seen as one of the leading experts in your field in 2017?
Option 1. You can continue doing what you are doing and blend in with everyone else online.
Option 2. You can take the bull by the horns andhost a spectacular online Virtual Summits that will bring you in long-term sales and have people will talk about for years to come.